"You dont want a unicorn... it will only eat your hat"

"My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near the ocean's edge as I can go"



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happiness From Pain


Iv learned that happiness sometimes comes from pain... Reality is that sometimes life just hurts, it dosent make sence, it dosent seem fair. Maybe two lives are brought together as a result of something bad, but maybe we can look back on that bad thing and in a way appreciate it because of it joining our lives together. Why has life made you sacrifice more then me when we are both getting the same rewards? Maybe before this life we cared about eachother so much that, and your being the strong person you are, were willing to go through it so we could be placed in eachothers lifes. I wish I could have done more, felt your pain so I could honestly say "I understand" as I cryed with you. Is it logical to wish for more hurt in my life? For more fairness? Is that silly or stupid or do these feelings have another word that they should go by, selflessness? Maybe lifes lessons have taught you to be enduring and hopefull and strong, and watching you taught me to be selfless. Thankyou for holding on, for enduring what you did. My life could never be the same without you.