"You dont want a unicorn... it will only eat your hat"

"My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near the ocean's edge as I can go"



Monday, June 7, 2010

Nephews...


Sooooo yahhh I pretty much have the cutest nephews, Jack and Blake, and they are my little palls :) Me and Jack like to go on walks and pick wildflowers in the field behind the our house. Jack likes to dance when I play the guitar and he grabes my hands and leads me off to show me something "cool".... which sometimes just ends up being a skittle on the floor, or some sweet toy he's proud of or the view from outside the window, to him the world is a beautiful and fasinating place. He's taught me to look for the beauty in little things... like a bug on a blade of grass, he gets so excited. My nephew Blake is a little one and he's starting to roll over and giggle. I just love my nephews